Up till MickeyMiao brought me to these steamboats, I have never had anything like this... well, I have eaten steamboat before but never the kind that is buffet style ...


However, it wasn't the buffet style that distinguish itself of its uniqueness. I mean, the concept of buffet is just a matter of more consumption of the food. But, there's this differentiator that you just don't find from the typical buffets...

...which I coin it as FFC ( Fight For Chicken ) Scene

OK, typically everyone would be moving around taking their own food or stocks... BUT there will be this group of "customers" who are very good at making themselves concentrated at one area of the building.... this collective group will just do so without informing one another... it's like their mind are connected with a timer to do a specific task.

Their principle is as followed in executing their task

First Principle  : Find the strategic spot 
Second Principle : Grab The Chicken
Third Principle : Execution of second principle by all means
Forth Principle : Grab More Chickens


So, when one day when I, yes, me too, was able to strategically and tactically achieve my objective...


It was strange... the chicken itself wasn't as tasty but somehow the process of FFC somehow make it interesting routine whenever we go for a steamboat buffet

0 comments: