Well, this was  the first time we went to this restaurant. However, the food isn't up to our mark....

I and monkeyzai both love delicious foods, we are not picky but we do demand a reasonable price for what the level of quality that gets into our tummy


OK... here is how it starts . Like many others restaurant, they served bread at the beginning ... nice bun... nice butter actually... haha... remember about 10 years old ago, my family started to consume this "star" brand butter...


I ordered this soup "seafood Chowder Manhattan"... so far so good... 



Monkeyzai drank this "VS oxtail soup"... I dare not to try it, he said not bad...


The "Mixed Grill"... meat was just too hard to chew... over-baked... big no no...



"Lobster & lam cutlets" ... Personally,  I love lamb more than anything else... HOWEVER, the lamb was just too hard to chew.... totally different from what I had in other restaurants... FML...


Environment wasn't as good or close to what we have heard........ I mean, this is just a normal ambiance, I can't manage to find a thing that would attract me for a second try


After the dinner, they provided this lil card with the bill... 

after all, 2 main dishes, 2 fruit juices, 2 buns, 2 soups and this lil card, the bill was about RM175... 

The quality so so, I would rather give another RM 80 to another hotel's restaurant for a better taste and better ambiance... :)