In the years past, it has been spectacularly unveiled a never-ending events of each new occurrence that actually brought me taste what life is all about. Desired life, everyone has his true meaning on it. I do wish a juicy incident that get me rich, though 6 digit numbers that could serve me 10 of million. Lol~ Well, that just a dream that would never happen.



Frankly, I am not a dreamer always hope for big money deliver from heaven. Obviously, realistic is my personal trait. Always find life is interesting, especially during working hours. Excel on my profession has always been my pride. Until most recently, life turns splendid when Mickeymiao came into my life. It is properly 110% different as she is a mickeymiao as well as lioness. As you can see through my words, it does not matter if she is always merry as she could combust happiness to me or spills her anger to me from time to time. Apparently, my desired life is with her and she is my wife-to-be-married.



Indeed, relationship is not constantly bringing sparks in everyday’s life. We are taking steps to work out everything together. She might yell at me or grumpy sometime, BUT life was not all that what I wish for as yet the effort compromises the little knots. We spice things up together, just like this blog (we made out the whole blog by bringing out interest to share with you).


0 comments: