Mickeymiao is an alias I used for my blog representation. I am doing this for fun and a hobby. By day, I work in a
multinational company, and rest of the time, I LOVEEE..... to hang out, shop and the activity that I enjoy most is finding places to eat. Be it posh or on the street, she will venture to wherever the good food are ... and I don't discriminate the food, be it Indian food, chinese cusines, malay ikan bakars to even italian pizzas…


I will eat makan, take picture ( or take picture and makan ), blog about it hoping to share the info to those that want some view ( or reviews )…


...and please do share with me the lovely or delicious places...



She also hopes the blog to be the platform where the readers will provide, lead her to new places or comment on her reviews…. So that at the end of the day, she can find MORE good MAKANS…








… and that is why the blog is called….










MickeymiaoMakan ...

0 comments: