Lucky draw stall everywhere ...




fine dinning restaurant, not many though...
if you found one, foods are the main concern... pick carefully (my advice)




Art and crafts are the culture... Just like Indonesia...
Choice from table to fringe magnet...
lil pricy...yet, the craft works are gorgous!
well, maybe they obliviously knew that we are not Sri Lankan...
:S




Spice Garden... Herb garden....
Locally grew the plants and generally.... all about organic cream, syrup and balm...
Sound useful but a few hundred ringgit for a lil bottle...makes me feel like they are trying to "slaughter" us..

Their "Instant Remove Hair" demonstration was amazing !.




Tourists must go venue...
Frankly, this place is soooo smelly...
I had to use my shawl covered my nose...
can't afford to enjoy though...
anyway, it's interesting as those elephants are not really tied up with lock...



Full of rocks... I mean valuable ones... hehe...




good to see, good to hold... not good to buy...
too expensive for me.. this modern slave...





yes, river....
every where you go...
river will be along the way...
green scenery...
very nice indeed....




yes, coconut trees....
all over the country....
dried coconuts....
green coconuts...





trust me, this is the only building that I've seen throughout the trip...


Sri Lanka, makes us feel like we're going backward of Malaysia...
How long? not much... really not much... just 20 years...
Even until today's century... some people are still using flame as lighting method...


to be continued...



1 comments:

zewt said...

that green... wow, didnt know sri lanka has such greens...